Wednesday, January 25, 2012

By LORi Designs Challenge - BLD23

Hello BLD Friends!!

I am SOOOOO happy you joined in the BLD fun last week!

Thank you Thank You Thank You for supporting By LORi Designs Challenges...as long as we have participation I'll keep the challenges going!! YAY!! So feel free to help spread the word, ask your friends to join us twice a month...the more the merrier!!


The challenge this week is a Photo Inspiration Challenge...let it inspire you to create whatever you like, any way you like:
Photo is from and can be found at Cozy Canadian Cottage

Each challenge a winning card/project will be picked and a prize will be awarded.


Please help us spread the word.

Hugs & Blessings - LORi BOYD
________________________________________________

BLD challenges will run from 
Wednesdays until the following Tuesday evenings at 10 pm EST.
You are welcome to use any stamp image you choose, but 
using a BLD would really may me smile!

Please link your card/project in the Inlinkz below.
Thank you for joining the fun and for sharing your BLD creation!
:o)

7 comments:

  1. What pretty inspiration, Lori! Hope to play! Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great colors great card! I'll make mine for the challenge!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable my sweet friend! Love the new images...!

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lori! It's been so long since I have stopped by. My last post on my blog was August and I haven't scrapped since then. I am hoping to get back into the swing of things. I love your new images, so adorable! Your card is too cute! Great challenge. I hope to be able to join in on the fun. I missed your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photo to take inspiration from, Love yours creation to stunning hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how fun! Thanks to Vivi for reminding me about the challenge! I can't wait to color up some of my newest BLD images! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved this photo inspiration, thanks for the awesome challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete